Friday, June 15, 2007

PERSIB, 1995 Home

My first ever Football Jersey.. Belongs to a local club, my childhood hero called PERSIB (Persatuan Sepakbola Indonesia Bandung). I Bought it during a weekend trip to Bandung with my family back in 1995, the year which they won the and crowned as 1st Liga Indonesia competition Champion. I Bought it in a sidewalk right in front of their home base Siliwangi Stadium. Its not an original merchandise made by Adidas, but its a local production.

I planed to look for a vintage Adidas shirt which is the real shirt, then I move the crest and the "DUNHILL" sponsor. It's might not be an authentic replica, but to me it has its own piece of history.

Club : PERSIB (Persatuan Sepakbola Indonesia Bandung)
League: Liga Indonesia
Year : 1995
Kit Type : Home Kit
Manufacturer : N/A
Size : M

1 comment:

loveUNITED said...

bang jersey persib yang liga dunhillnya mau dijual ga??